Social Media

Support These Suppliers

Is BookExpo America part of your marketing plan?

If displaying your book at this prestigious publishing event in New York City (Monday, May 23 - Thursday, May 26, 2011) could help you to achieve your publishing goals, then BookExpo America (BEA) and their partner Combined Book Exhibit (CBE) have a tremendous offer for all SPAN Members:

For only $145 per title, your book can be on the shelves of BEA’s official book exhibit - The New Title Showcase.

The New Title Showcase provides authors and publishers a display venue in the Crystal Palace Lobby of the Javits Convention Center!

SPAN members who participate in BEA’s program have the opportunity to put their book(s) in front of book buyers, librarians, editors, publishers, agents and more.

BEA’s offer to SPAN Members includes the following:

• Full face-out display of your cover. All displays are alphabetized by company name to support your other marketing efforts and make them easy to find.

• Listing in the New Title Showcase Catalog. This “conference take away” is available to all attendees and contains your contact information.

• Entry in BEA’s online, searchable database at www.newtitleshowcase.com. This listing includes a “Look Inside the Book” feature where you can showcase several pages from your book online.

BEA and CBE normally charge $280 per title per title for this exposition.

But for all SPAN Members, from now until April 15, 2011, BEA and CBE are generously reducing this cost to only $145 per title.

If displaying  your title at this year’s BookExpo America could be a profitable part of your marketing plan, then follow these directions: http://www.newtitleshowcase.com/register_reseller.php?aid=110

Views: 405

Replies to This Discussion

Elaine,

Thank you for clearly stating this important insight. The market place for promotional services requires exactly this kind of analysis – determination of return on investment. A publisher should only invest in services that ad value to their marketing plan.

Respectfully,

Brad Poulson

SPAN Director
Thanks for paying attention, Brad. Hey, wanna buy a great book? Fantastic reviews show the quality of Ridin' Around. Available on my website, www.blazingstarbooks.com, Amazon Books and Kindle, Smashwords, or for order in any bookstore in the US. Heck, if you live close to me, I'll hand deliver one. I take one with me wherever I go. My face and name have been in the local paper three times in the last three weeks (regarding writing) and I edit and publish a free humor ezine at www.laughingtrapezezine.weebly.com so I'm out there and trying my best. I've even sent a copy to Dr. Demento to see if he'd like it enough to mention on his show. That's outside the box, ain't it?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Brian Jud   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service